PEELS & FACIALS
Did you know that your skin is the largest organ in your body? Our skin performs a number of functions and is vital for the overall health of the body. It acts as a barrier and protects the body from the damaging effects of external environmental elements like the harmful UV rays and pollutants. Skin requires pampering and nourishment; skin’s health is just as important as our physical or mental well-being.
At Advanced Aesthetics we offer a range of facials and peels to suit all skin types and conditions. It is recommended to have facials or peels at 4-6 week intervals in order to promote a healthy rate of cell turnover.
Chemical skin peels are a great way of improving the texture of the skin and treating fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes and pigmentation. With age and excessive sun exposure, the skin can develop blemishes and defects like freckles, sun spots and acne scars, which affect the top few layers of the skin. Peels target these imperfections by deep exfoliation of skin’s topmost layer – the Stratum Corneum. This results in a greater cell turnover, and enhanced collagen production, thereby, pushing the newer skin cells to the surface. We have peels suitable for all skin types, and they are great for both men and women!
There are four types of skin peels available for targeting different skin problems. These include:
- Blemish Rx Peel: to reduce lesions, heal and calm with a potent combination of anti-inflammatory exfoliants, anti-bacterials and dermal renewing activities. Suitable for congested, acneic, subaceous or rosacea prone skin.
- Pomegranate Rx Peel: exfoliates whilst calming, decongesting and reducing wrinkle depth and pigmentation. This peel breaks down built up stratum corneum, leaving the skin feeling soft and hydrated with a firm and plumped appearance. Suitable for all skin types.
- DNA Peptide Rx Peel (30% Lactic): exfoliates environmental stressors whilst promoting the integrity of connective tissue and strengthening skin immunity. Reveals new, healthy luminous skin. Suitable for all skin types other than sensitive.
- TCA 20% Rx Peel: reveals healthy, luminous skin and enhances cellular renewal. Targets sun damage, ageing and hyper-pigmentation. Removes imbalanced outer layers, eliminating fine lines and wrinkles, leaving the skin feeling supple, clear and hydrated with a revitalised and plumped appearance. TCA is designed to induce peeling, and a 5-7 day downtime period where the skin can darken to pink or brown is normal. Skin may feel dry until new skin is revealed.
Upgrade your peels and boost results!
We offer a range of options to upgrade your peel treatments:
- Medi Peel-Infusion: Includes a customised powder infusion as part of your peel treatment and extends the treatment to 45 minutes.
- Deluxe Peel-Infusion-Mask: Includes a customised powder infusion plus a mask as part of your peel treatment and extends the treatment to 60 minutes.
- Ultimate Peel-Infusion-DNA Rx: Includes a customised powder infusion plus a DNA Dermal Rx Vitamin A treatment as part of your peel treatment and extends the treatment to 60 minutes. This is the Rolls Royce of facial peels!
Regular facials are a great way of keeping your skin healthy and hydrated, in addition to being a great relaxing treat for you! Facials help to promote healthy skin cell turnover and can be fully customised to treat different skin concerns and conditions.
Our facials utilise NeoGenesis products – an Australian, cruelty free and highly active skin care range. These treatments are non-invasive and suitable for all skin types. Facials can also be customised with infusion powders and masks in order to address your specific skin concerns.
There are several different facials available for targeting different skin problems. These include:
- Express Facial: a fantastic lunch time pick me up. Fully customised to your skin type and concerns, this facial will leave you with beautiful, glowing skin. Customised powder infusions treat concerns such as congestion, pigmentation, dryness or fine lines and wrinkles, while serums and hydrators work to plump and hydrate the skin.
- Calming Anti-Acne Facial: excellent for congested, sluggish, oily and acne prone skin. The detoxifying clay mask helps to draw out impurities from the skin, while the customised infusion powders help to clear stubborn bacteria and improve wound healing, reduce redness and calm irritation.
- Revitalising Facial: works to improve the appearance of dull and dry skin. The cacao nutrient mask immediately creates a vibrant and healthy luminosity while a customised powder infusion boosts skin hydration levels and provides nutrients to the skin, helping to normalise uneven skin tone and pigmentation.
- Restore Anti-Aging Facial: works to treat sun damaged skin, helping to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles under the eyes. The epidermal growth factor mask promotes wound healing and new skin cell generation, restoring the skin with concentrated Hyaluronic Acid. Liposomal delivery restructures the complex dermal matrix, plumping for youthful volume and shielding against free radicals and environmental damage. Includes iLluminate eye treatment with physical pearlised iridescence to illuminate dark circles.