Cosmetic injections are a wonder cure for signs of skin damage and ageing. At Advanced Aesthetics, our cosmetic surgeon – Dr. Matthew Holman – can recommend a suitable cosmetic injection for your skin’s health and nourishment. The two major cosmetic injection treatments that we offer are Anti Wrinkle Injections and Dermal Fillers.
Anti Wrinkle Injections
Anti wrinkle injections are used to reduce forehead as well as frown (wrinkles between eyebrows) lines, besides treating crow’s feet wrinkles (wrinkles around the eyes). Anti wrinkle injections are a non-invasive way of targeting the many signs of premature aging and reducing muscle movements around eyes and forehead to give you a more relaxed appearance.
These injections contain purified protein that prevents the nerve signals from activating facial muscle movement resulting in wrinkles. Dr. Holman injects this anti-wrinkle purified protein into your skin using a fine needle to target the specific locations like the forehead and brow region.
The many benefit of anti-wrinkle injections include:
- Improvement in facial profile
- Reduction on facial muscle activity
- Treatment of wrinkles – from early onset stage to sever stage
- Lunch-time procedure
- Minimum side effects – you may notice some bruising or swelling with itching in the injection area. This usually subsides within a day
- Quick recovery
- No downtime
- Results last for couple of months depending on the condition of the skin
Am I A Candidate?
Anti wrinkle injections are suitable for both males and females. You are a candidate for these injections if you:
- Are overall in good health
- Do not have medical conditions that can hamper or contraindicate the results of anti wrinkle injections
- Are not a suitable candidate for skin rejuvenation cosmetic surgery
- Have a severe case of facial wrinkles, forehead and frown lines or crows feet
Dermal fillers are non-invasive fillers used to restore the volume and structure of the skin. These fillers use a natural gel which is injected into the superficial or the middle dermal layer of the skin. This gel acts as filler and increases the volume of tissues in the skin.
At Advanced Aesthetics, we use dermal fillers containing hyaluronic acid and other natural substances produced in the body.
Dermal fillers are recommended for:
- Correction of smile and frown lines
- Reduction of crow’s feet wrinkles
- Treatment of marionette lines
- Minor lip enhancement
Some of the advantages of these natural fillers include:
- Quicker results
- Natural and subtle enhancement
- Results lasting for a longer period of time
- No downtime
- Fast recovery
- No post-treatment scars
Dermal fillers is usually a safe procedure with minimal side effects. You may notice minor bruising and itching at the site of insertion of needle. This usually disappears within 24 hours. These fillers are suitable for both males & females having severe lines around the eyes, mouth and nose.
Consult Dr. Matthew Holman today and find out if you are the right candidate for a cosmetic injection treatment.